Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

living a simple life



paham x ayat kat gambo yang kat atas tu..thanx to one of my fren kat FB..so..aku share r kat korang lak..

simple word yang ley aku summarize from the pic is..be honest..

simple kan..tapi..bagi aku..susah sangat..teramat susah..lagi susah dari wat soalan yang ade kaitan ngan math for engineering course..or much more difficult than that..

korang state je r yang aku ni ego ke ape ke..tapi..bagi aku..cukup sekali aku cakap something to someone..xperlu nak repeat berulang kali..sebab..aku xnak..simple..

korang mesti rase aku ni living a complicated life kan??ye..kekadang aku pon rase camtu..

i can't call the person i missed..cause i am afraid he will not pick up my call..then..I AM SAD..
i can't invite the person i really want to meet..just because i am afraid to hear all the reason just to turn me down..then..I AM SAD..
i just can't explain everything to make him understood..because..i am afraid he just can't understand..then..I AM SAD..
i can't asking him just to know the answer..because i am afraid he will not tell me the truth..then..I AM SAD..
i can't say if i don't like it..cause i am afraid that i will close my heart totally to it..then..I AM SAD..
i can't state it if i like it..cause i am afraid that i will hate it in the future..then I WILL MORE SAD..
i can't ask for something i want..cause i am afraid that i will not get what i want..then..I AM SAD..

there's a reason why i just can't living a simple life...

cause..i am afraid to be SAD..









p/s:the pretenders are the cowards..n i am one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment