Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 : Mat's life

for the records.arini last Friday in 2011.


uissh.cepat je kan..time fly so fast..



so..where is the party??


tadi..mase aku nak bukak blog..kat dashboard aku belek2 la news feed..baru aku pasan..bile da ujung2 tahun ni..ramai yang nak wat rentetan cite for the whole year..the best of..bla..bla..bla..n bla..


so arini..aku pon nak wat gak r..


 2011 : Mat's life
open wide

1. the most exciting moment of 2011
- goes to...cuti Deepavali 2011..LEK ngan GEN datang melepak kat BP mall ngan aku..even kejap..

2. the most sweetest moment of 2011
- sem 2..awal tahun 2011..time YOT,didi n sepet dtg BP..well beb..nice to see someone u missed so much right in front of ur eyes..

3.the most critical moment of 2011 
-recently..when i need to handle a damsel in stress.*my sister.

4.the most romantic moment of 2011
-terkesima kat depan kaunter Pacific sebab yang attend that kaunter mase tu mr.Alien.1st time rase butterfly in tummy..bunga sakura jatuh merate..nice.. ^^

5.the most spontaneous moment of 2011
-xnyempat nak tengok premiere TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN..smpai sanggup berlari kejar bas nak gi BP mall even da pukul 5.40 petang..haih..

6.the thankful moments of 2011
-recently..bile Apek called n belanje aku McD..thankful..sebab..aku tengah bengang n penat from explorace..then..he came saved my day..thankss.
-time cuti 4bulan..a day aku gi HSI kat JB..then..all of sudden..mr.alien worked there..saw him..thankful..sbb i hardly wish i can see him..
-mr.alien had been one of my friend..thankful sebab..aku minat die..hee

7.the tearful moments of 2011
-a fight between me,Yana n Nor..

8.a moment to share
- how i confess to mr.alien..n my failure..kekekeke..

9.the most unforgettable moments of 2011
- cuti sem sampai 4bulan lamenye.
-lonely birthday.

10. the most cherish moments of 2011
-my sweet sour friendships with all my friends.(yeah..valid to all who claim to be my friends)
- the temporarily friendship with mr.alien..not last long but..still..something to cherish in my life.


ok..that's all..rase cam xbanyak benda yang aku buat sepanjang 2011..tapi..still..aku dapat rase cam2..sedey..hepi..stress..penat..letih..

well..

2011 IS THE MOST TIRING YEARS IN MY LIFE..

can??hehe..

maybe..for this whole year my life revolve around how me n mr.alien je..sebab..this year ak memang admire die..but learnt my lesson already..not everything we want we get..there is something we need to sacrifice in order to get something..even..kekadang aku regret..tapi..

LINCOLN told me..

if friendship is ur weakest point then u r the strongest person in the world.

so...even 2011 is the most tiring year in my life..i become a strongest person in the world.i gave up my first love to a bond called 'friendship'.




-end-





p/s:sori la to some event yg aku x mention..aku pon tengah mamai ikan mase tulis entry ni..bru sedar diri dri lena yg pnjg..BTW..everyone are the most valuable in my life..*bunyik cam rmai je yg syg ko mat..keke

No comments:

Post a Comment