Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

5 years.

5 years without him.

it was unexpected.
we always talked about dreams when we were together..
being with him (after his divorce with my mum)for 3 years is a hidden bliss n i never realize it back in the days.
lived with him for 3 years made me knew him better n Allah let us close to each other in the way that we never realize.

he always spoke about how he want to spend his old days. how he want to see us success in our life.
it was his dream.

we miss him.
i miss him terribly.
his voice.his smile.his grumpy comment about my cooking.his compliment about his favourite food.his cooking smell.

he loved to take me to the dinner.
once a week.
it always a cheat day for us.dinner treat for us.

3 years without my mum beside him made him close to Allah more than he realize.
there is silver lining of his divorced.
he may not be pious n religious but he tried his best to be one.
his reason was he wanted to be the one who solemnizing me in my wedding day.
he said that was be the thing every father should do for their daughter.
but he never stand the chance.

when i miss him.
i hear his favourite song.
i cook his favourite dish.
i do the things he love to do.
talking about him all day long.

since the day he gone.
i was hoping i can find someone like him.
he is my dream guy.
i tried to see him in every guy i met.
luckily, i meet someone nearly similar to him.
someone who love me the way i am.
someone who love my ccoking as much as him.
someone who protect me as much as him.
someone who fill my day as much as him.

but my true hero will always be him.n to find someone like u..its hard.cause it always be you.n the fact is ur gone is hurting me all along.

Al-fatihah.



No comments:

Post a Comment