Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

a lesson for u

sentap bile ade orang suroh aku jadi lembut...


ok..i admit la..aku ni memang lack of gentleness..a bit harsh..a bit loud..mmmm..not a bit..but a lot...

so..what the matters..??

i was not born to impress anybody...u need to accept me as i am..if it bother u a lot..LEAVE!!

sebenonye aku ni tengah bengang...ye..BENGANG,BANGANG!!

*soriiii..a bit kasar.. :)

even aku yang sedia kasar ni pon ko xpandai nak respect...ape lagi bile aku ni turn to jelly-like behaviour kann...even aku yang keras kepale ni pon ko xpernah nak kalah..ni kan pulak kalau aku jadi ala2 blonde girl yang dok sengih xtentu pasal kannn..

so..what's the point aku kene berubah tok orang cam ko..??

aku xnak jadi pompuan yang cam jelly2 ni..sebab..da ramai sangat..n..aku ni bukan orang yang hipokrit...

sori k...so don't expect me to be more than it should be..if u r my friend..then..u will get what a friend should get..n i will always be the best for my friend..n...as a friend..u should accept me as i am..that's why u be my friend at the 1st place right..??

ok.cukup marah.










p/s: to u-know-who..just browsing in mall this night..suddenly it remind me of u..which one is better for u in winter..?? (it will be nice if i get ur answer)








No comments:

Post a Comment