Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

moon n dream

bukak2 fb..twitter..do my common routine..

after layan twilight n semalam aku tido pas suboh..*xsihat tol...baru malam ni ade kesedaran nak study..

but..

CHOOOPPP!!!

layan youtube lak.

found out yang 2 band fevret aku releasing new MV..CN blue..spe x minat YONGHWA..cute kot..heeee..then..my personal preference..BLACK FOREST MOCHA..yeah BFM..underground band..indie..

sebenonye..aku start layan lagu dorang just because..my good buddy is in the band..and maybe the founder..hahaha..but..they suit my taste..



proud of u.can't wait for the next sweet for my ears..*betoi ke.?hentam la..bunyik cam cool je..heee

then..looking back..i realize that i need to be something or have something to make my youth life is full of memory..like him..being in band..have fun do what he dream..living his dream..

so.. 

i need to find something.or maybe someone that can make me do something for my life.for example..mmmm..let's start with losing some fat on my belly..ha.ha.ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment