Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

giving up

i am okay..
i am fine..


seriously..


don't worry..


it is hard..
it is tough..


but...


it was the truth..
it was the fact..


deserve me right..


i shouldn't let myself hoping n waiting when i know it wasn't like that..
i shouldn't drag the feeling all along n let myself hurt again..


but..


after all..it was good to be brave sometimes..
after all..it teach me something..
after all..it left me with some memories that need to be washed away..again..


lastly..


thanks a lot..i had so much fun..


it's just something that always happen when u learn how to live..that is the thing that teach u to be more stronger n realize what a worlds wants from u..


this will be the last to be about u..goodbye..hope we don't  see each other again..because i don't think i can be the same person anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment