Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

messy days..

hye all..


arini..i've done nothing..nothing at all..no books..no study..no..no..


just sitting..lying in bed..


why..???


cause i dont know..dont know why..huh..shit!! my final is just around the corner..n i feel sucks..huh..dammit..dont like that..


ok.enough merungut..lau nk ikotkan..ak mmg tgh dok study da arini..saat ini..tpi ap yg ak wat??xde pape..huh..


tdi..ak gi kampus induk jap..meet my lecturer..for a consultation about my marks..luckily..die nk bgi skit markah kesian..huhu..luv ya mr.fahmi..


pas da jmpe ngn mr.fahmi..ak pon gi singgah kat kdai buku kjap..then..before ak msok kdai buku tu..ak nmpk..sorg bdak yg tgh jlan ngn bpak die..n ak smpat catch a glimpse kat dorg 2 org..


ttbe ak jeles kat bdak tu..sbab die ad abah yg ley pimpin die jlan..n his father's hand just like my abah's..ooo..how i miss him..


without u with me..i need to be strong..help me please, Allah..i miss his tender touch..miss how much he care about us..let him be happy there..always..thanks for bringing me to the world..






my laugh is your happiness..cause you are the one who taught me how to smile brightly..








p/s:talking to the moon..cause alien is there..at the moon..wish u were here..please be here alien..

No comments:

Post a Comment