Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2018

my baby.

it's been nearly six months u are in my womb, honey.
it's been a great journey with u.
we eat together, we sleep together, we do almost everything together.

before u, i was so afraid to be a mom.
u make it easy for me.
just a minor nausea, and a little of back pain everyday.
lost my good night sleep because of cramp, but its okay, i've got plenty of good sleep for these past 27years.
i know, u just want to train me for longest sleepless night i will get through after u are born, isn't it?
it's an easy pregnant compare to the others..and i hope it will end great too.
lucky me to have you.

your dad always amazing.
he keeps on feeding us good food.
fulfilling on what we are craving.
little that u know, baby, u are a lot like him.
u will not get 'cranky' when i stuffed u with your dad favorite food.but u will make me throw everything out if i eat something that i love (read : ayam gunting)
well, it's good for you to be like him, cause he is a great man. he is good to his mom, and obedience. so i like u to be like him then. 😊😊😊😊😊

we decided not to know whether u are girl or boy cause we like surprises, just like when u came into our life.
one big hope that i always pray is u will be always healthy and growing well in my womb.
well, all of us pray for that obviously.

i really hope u will be born healthy and trust me sayang, u will be happy with us.just as much u make us happy.
we really can't wait to meet u soon.
promise me u will be healthy little baby. you are our little precious gift that Allah had been sent to us. and thanks for letting me experience all of these. u are a dream come true.
i love u. we love u.

dear June,
come fast, so i will get my beautiful present, since it's my birthday.
and this year i know the present will be GREAT since it's you baby!

may you be healthy and chubby till we meet soon.😆😘

No comments:

Post a Comment