Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

...

why u must be so sweet?
why ur word is implemented in my heart?
why i keep seeing u in anybody else?
why i must afraid to see u, but i want to?
why ur words to me become a song that stuck in my head?


who r u to me?


how u make my heart feel like to explode every time i think about u?
how u took of my mind control?
how did u make my head keep thinking about u?


who am i to u?






u make me falling hard on u..now u catch me over..but..i just want u to know something..once u catch me..its quite hard  for me to let go ur grasp..it will take time for me to fall..but longest for me to stand by my own feet again..once u enter my heart.. quite hard for me to let u go..so..please..dont make me falling hard on u cause its hard for u to escape then..

3 comments: