Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

when it comes...

bile cinta dtg dlam diri kite..kite msti rse world in our hands..llgi lau yg dpat cinte dri llaki idamn wanita.mcm2 bnde sweet yg jdi.well, love is sweet.
but, when we ready yo be loved we ready to be hurt.
ni ayt bgi org cam ak..siyesly,dlm hidop ak, ak x dbesarkn dlm golongn org yg happily married couple.so bgi ak love is such a crap that will make us happy and suffer.
ayt cam ak ni anti gile ngn mushy-thing they called love.so far ak brani ckap yg ak lom jmpe ag a right person whom i can called he is the one n the love of my life.ok.i am kinda think that my life is a bit pathetic there.tpi so far ak xpernh kesah ag.tpi cam bhong lak lau ak ckap ak mmg xpenah kesah kn.
as a girl, sape yg xnk kapel.


so far, ak blom pernh lgi rse jeles,rse tkot hilang pakwe,rse blur bile die mrah,rse kusut bile gdoh ngn pakwe..rse hdop mmg gile blur r..
ye ak blom pernh feel that way.i used to date before.tpi lom ad ag yg dpt wat ak rse cmtu.kkdg ak pon xtau ap yg ak cri in arelationship.in a man.
what is man suppose to be in my life???
ak amat ske tgk cite korea, n ak ni mmg kuat gak lyan romantic comedy.sweet story line.n pastu ak akn ckap yg ak nk mamt cam dlam cite tu as my boyfren.sbab ak ske tgk sifat die.care die.n scare konklusinye ak mmg slalu terjtuh hati ngn gmbo je.


well, nmpk cam ak ni kuat brangan kan?org yg xpernh tied to ground..tpi..so far hidop cmni jdi plihn ak.sbab potensi tok rse kecewa o mengecewakn org tu amat tpis.ak tau ak spe n ak tau yg ak mmg xbleh nk expect anything in return in these kind of life.the path that we choose shows how we want to live our life.
after ap yg prnh ak jmpe stakat ni, ak prefer hdop cmni.ak rse ak slamat dlam kurungan ak sndiri.


so when time comes is 
when the times i dont need the shield to cover me in this challenging world anymore.
when i found another shield that guarantee a warm and safe place for me.
when someone accepting not only me but myself.
when someone know why i laugh.
when someone never ask me to change but always be the reason why i need to change.
when someone never say 'I love U' but the one that always taught me what LOVE is.
when someone never give me present but always be my present.
but..
love is when it come to u, u just know it.
rules and regulation is not valid in love.
there is no term and condition.






simple but yet it is complicated.


to the person who in love..u r in good condition now.n ak amat respek korg sbab korg amt brani amek rsiko dalm hdop korg.ak just hope yg one day ak akn jdi org cm korg.yg stand as a brave person.korg mmg brani.to let someone enter my life bkan snang.there is another side of me yg ak lom pasti ag nk open to another person.

2 comments: